Sunday, November 15, 2009

You're Cool!

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

You're Cool!

yeah, I'm pretty bored at the moment. I'm 4 hours away from my routine night sleep, but I reckon I need to have some intellectual input to my already rusted brain. I know so little yet there's a huge responsibility rested on my shoulder. Therefore, I'LL STILL BE ONLINE tonight but lesser attention will be given I suppose.

Yeah, I need to start studying now. My Canadian ex-classmate told me, stop using 'yeah'. The Kiwis use 'yeah' a lot.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

4 comments:

abd said...

Yeah.

Unknown said...

yeah..

Anonymous said...

hmm i tot kiwis use aye more, yeah is typically brit.

Unknown said...

thats what that canadian taught me.im neither english nor kiwi, but who cares anyway?