Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Investment

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Somehow, I feel addicted to writing again. I get to express my thoughts, though I am a bit selective in choosing the subtopics.

Today marks the 1st day of my A&E run. It was fun. The day kicked off with 1 MVA. It was my first time, and though my right hand was shivering(obviously), I managed to calmly cannulate the patient. Ironic is it not? Cannula can be interpreted as branula in Malaysia, but tell me, could you branulate if you were asked to cannulate a patient. Sounds funny, doesn't it?

My English sucks. That's the reason why I brought back my English for Malaysian to Kulim.

Interestingly, I got palpitation while walking to the ward. Eh, I should have had an ECG, shouldn't I? Yeah, if it was for the right reason, then you make the decision okay.

My life resolves on a lot of things these days. Most likely I would not be going home for Raya Haji. It's obvious that I wouldn't, due to a short period holiday.


I have also proudly pledged to donate my organs. Long have I planned to have this done, and finally the day has come. There's only 1 reason for this. Simple, it is an investment. An investment that hopefully will pay its divident when it matters. Whoever gets these, regardless of your religion or race, it is well beyond my knowledge. What I've been taught is to be kind to everyone.

This is not 'riak'. My intention is solely to encourage all the Muslims to do the same.

I am sleepy. Tagging lasts from 8am-10pm daily.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

1 comment:

Iza said...

pergh, u have my respect bro! :)
aku pun penah terfikir tp belum cukup beriman lg *sigh