Friday, November 13, 2009

The Blessing

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

little by little, now I can slowly the blessing from that 'incident'. Alhamdulillah. It is getting more obvious every day.

I don't see it as a loss now. I really don't.

This is your life as you have chosen. You decide as you would like.

For whatever mistakes I have done to myself, I pray to Allah that He will forgive me.

To those who might take this issue differently, the word revenge is non existent in my life's dictionary, honestly. I pray for everyone's well being. I am the type that keeps no enemy. I feel guilty even if I scold somebody for the right reason, and hopefully that tells a lot.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

p/s: off to work soon (making extra money)

2 comments:

Penanam Sayur said...

Noticed your banner, The Dr. fitted you well bro!

Unknown said...

lol..xde aa bro.saja je.nampak profesional sket.tu je...ko amcm hidup bro?