Friday, November 13, 2009

Business mode

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

today we received our schedule for November. Pretty flexible the way I see it. I get to organise now how to make extra money, and a lot of things too.

I have only just come back from lepak-ing session with my MO and MA. They were sort of persuading me to join into their business venture. Looking @ the money prospects, I suppose I have more reasons to say yes than no. The question is, will I have the time to commit myself to another commitment, when I can't accomplish my current mission properly.

As everyone would like to put it, money is not everything. I bet more than 99.784% would agree money is important and can give you loads of things.

Kuih business, perhaps?

Having said this, few who know me relatively well, money is never on top of priority list. This could be utterly rubbish, but, money and power do not appeal to me as much as other things.

For example, insyaAllah, I would trade my holiday for an umrah. And I wouldn't mind spending perhaps thousands just for an experience @ the Kop, Merseyside. Or as boring as it sounds, I want to be @ the summit of Bekelah, the 7 layered waterfall. Counting the real stars here is so much better than the journey Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith endured in ID4(Independence Day).

Should I join the business? Many have interpreted this wrongly, but this is one of the instances where solat istikharah is encouraged.

Whichever decision I may take, I seek for Allah's guide. He's the Best.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The true answer