Tuesday, November 10, 2009

17 again

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

alhamdulillah, I have turned 17 today. I have received so many birthday wishes that I find it impossible to reply to all. Therefore, thank you to everyone. You guys have made my day.

I woke up quite early today.lol!!!early is subjective, if you find me waking up @ 9 am today is late, I won't be arguing with you. Hehe..This is my last day of holiday before I join A&E tomorrow. Therefor, being a productive me, I went to post office, mamak and hospital eventually to sort out my stupid log book.

Got a message from Kit Chung today, 'Joe, happy birthday', u r 26 so act like 1'. lol!!!Kit Chung was a brother to me in Auckland. He's very open minded and I find it easy to discuss anything like a mature man. Mature as in the way of thinking la, not age. I miss our lepaking session la bro..

I wish for a better Azri Fickry for years to come. Better in all aspects, and mature in taking on the challenges of life. I regret none of the things that had happened before, they are part and parcel of life. You win some and you lose some. You tell people that you can't have everything in life, and ironically when life hits you badly, you feel like slapping them in the face for saying that. I suppose I'll try to now walk the talk, rather than talking rubbish.

Ezhar Fahim(cousin), Azizi(2nd bro), Azri Fickry(Mr Big Shot)

The latest pic of me. Kelate 1-3 N9. Fantastic experience I tell you. Previously I've been to many finals, but nothing beats this frenziness in Kelantanese supporters.

I still can't believe I am now 26. If it helps(me), that 20 year old Malay girl @ the laundry asked 'awak ni student lagi ke'? that cooled down the soul bro..

This day is also now a reminder to me that each day takes me closer to death. Whether I am ready for it or not, should the fate decide it is going to happen tomorrow, it will happen. Allah Knows Best.

to conclude, all praise be upon Allah, and I thank Him for whatever You have given me in this life. Alhamdullilah.

"Ya Allah, berikanlah kebaikan kepadaku di dunia, kebaikan di akhirat, dan jauhilah aku dari azab nerak". Amin

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: