Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gumbira

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

It's a relief to hear that my father is doing well post angiogram. Thanks to my mother for keeping me updated. Sometimes, things like this make you want to come back home often. However, stepping in to the real world, you don't always get things the way you want it to be.

Even better, for a junior doctor like me, we are only given 8 days off for 1 posting, that is equivalent to 4 months. Hasn't anyone told you that we work 7 days a week? Nice............

Even nicer, we work 365 days per year for 2 consecutive years. Nice........

Personally, though as bad as it sounds, I truly enjoy work.

Will I want to work for 10 years everyday non stop? YES!!!!

yeah right.

I need to get up early tomorrow

till next time,
assalamualaikum

5 comments:

Iza said...

honestly u enjoy work?wow.. hopefully i'll enjoy it too...fingers crossed!

Unknown said...

of cos la dian..best apa kerja.u get to talk to ppl,kene plak sini ramai orang kampung.suasana lain aa.apply kulim aa.hehe

Iza said...

oo, org kampung tak byk songeh kut.tu yg senang keje ko. tul tak theory aku? apply kulim?jauuuuh..nti ai homesick. =P

Unknown said...

lol!ko pn tau pengalaman gi anak angkat camna baik nye orang kampung kan.=)

ko dok ireland x homesick lak?lol!!

Iza said...

so tade ke patient makcik2 yg suh ko kawen ngn anak dara diorg? hihi.
tak homesick cos ireland was my home.. ahaha, tanggang sungguh ;p