Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Walk the talk.

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am sorry for the lack of updates. I have been busy, and doing every alternating day calls is taking its toll on me. I feel burnt out.

1 thing that keeps me going is the thought of going home(KL) this Thursday/Friday.

I didn't know how to say 'no' after so many times, therefore I did my 1st locum yesterday after 4-5 months. I felt hollow. I don't why I work so hard to earn extra money for. I need guidance. I need help. I need to feel what is the purpose of life. I don't need words, I need a guide.

Allah has His plans when he made me work back to back on calls for 8 consecutive times with only 1 day off in the middle. I was slightly depressed, and I have recovered, though not 100% yet.

For me, money gives you a lot of things. Unfortunately, they can't provide you everything. I have been blessed with a lot of things, and being a normal human being, I am never satisfied with what I have. I want a long lasting trouble-free life, and as my good friend had said 'bukan senang nak jadi senang, dan tak susah nak jadi susah'. kan? and there is another life in the Hereafter that we are chasing for too, so bukan senang nak jadi senang kan?


Let's not sulk anymore, shall we?

Azri Fickry - 2 years ago. hehe. Slash Guns N Roses eh?

till next time,
assalamualaikum

2 comments:

N. Azmir said...

'bukan senang nak jadi senang, dan tak susah nak jadi susah'->

macam kenal je sape yg cakap tu. hehe

anyways, selamat meneruskan hidup tn doktor..

Unknown said...

lol..mau perasan ke apa ni?

trimas bro.ko pn sama.enjoy t'ganu walaupun tmpt tu x sebest kulim.lol!!