Friday, November 06, 2009

The Lesson

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am now @ KL. This is home. Though not too many are around at the moment. Everyone's grown up and has the own families to take care of, so my day has been relatively uneventful till now.

Last time, during holidays, right after work I would immediately get my car started and drive down to KL. The motivation wasn't there last night, and I was post call plus I needed to get my log book sorted out. I suppose the motivation is always there, but it has become less.

I think I am now better. Perhaps 95% ?

Now I think I know why this has happened. Truly, Allah knows Best. He plans only the best for His faithfuls. It's a lesson for me. After doing some unplanned thinking, I think before I lost her, I had lost myself much earlier. Really. I did what I preach as incorrect. I lost the battle.

Nevertheless, I will never put the blame 100% on me. I have no regrets in my intention to stop you.

Now that it has happened, I sincerely wish you all the best in your future. We are friends still. =)

I need opinions here. I've contemplated a few options as my 1st car. Should I go for,

a) Honda City
b) Toyota Altis
c) Civic
d) Lancer(less likely now)

Really I am confused.

This weekend I am proud to announce my support for Kelantan. Gomo Klate Gomo!!

till next time,
assalamualaikum

7 comments:

abd said...

Viva smart do. Ko cuba ah test drive Viva dulu, tengok camana ko rasa.

Unknown said...

xtau aa bro.aku drive kancil dh dulu..lg pun aku nk drive jauh balik kl.naik viva x dpt nk sampai kl 4 jam bro.

syigha said...

oii asal blog aku x listed dalam blog ko? a aci!!

Unknown said...

lol..x igt la.nanti aku add.hehe.aku kan baik..

samer said...

jeghi.. try survey nissan sentra.. cari yg 1.8 punye.. kire rival la ngan altis n civic.. tp harga jauh lg murah.. city ko compare ngan vios... kalo nk up skit.. try usha2 cefiro..

Unknown said...

sham7: gua usha jap!

Iza said...

ko dh kenape? putus cinta ye?