Monday, November 23, 2009

No Remorse

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I made RM310 from 1 on call. Amazing, no? How did I manage to do it, let me keep it to myself. Perhaps, for the interest of everyone, I don't sell drugs or join MLM(multi level marketing).

I am physically and mentally drained. It was not a bad call last night, which makes my inability to fall asleep remains unanswered. I tried and tried, and I did not work. =(, =( and =(. The next morning, our beloved boss instructed me to perform a circumcision(for Muslim boys).

I nearly fell asleep while waiting for them to start. Being a rationale person, I thought it would be for the best if I, to the maximum, assisted. So they agreed, and I went for lunch right after the 3rd one.

Post lunch, I did not go home. I went to ...................(fill in the blanks).

In less than 4 days we the Muslims will be celebrating Hari Raya Aidiladha. It's too late to express my remorse now. I gave my colleagues the chance to apply for holiday since they live nearby. I did not know Hari Raya Haji was going to be on the weekend! Now who will I celebrate this Raya with?

Or where should I go to?

I don't want to come back home after Solat Raya and bring down my GCS level again.

On the other hand, I will be away to Langkawi for a week. Nice! Paid working-cum-holiday, how nice more could you want? Whangarei(pronounced as Fangarei), New Zeland

Or perhaps, a holiday like this?

Ideas people, ideas!

till next time,
assalamualaikum
p/s =)

No comments: