Friday, November 27, 2009

Kursus BTN

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I'm terribly sorry for the lack of updates. 1 did not bring back my P1 WiMax modem, and I did not expect our wi-fi router to be out of service. As for this entry, I'm using my father's computer.

P1 Wimax - DAH POTONG?

lol!

It's a good day today, therefore I don't want to spoil the mood.

Only 1 issue, our Deputy Prime Minister. He was questioning the relevance of Selangor state government's ban on BTN course.

Quoting the Star,
MUAR: Courses run by the National Civics Bureau are not aimed at “converting” people into joining Umno or Barisan Nasional, Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin said.

“I don’t know why they want to prevent people from attending nation-building courses to instil patriotism and the 1Malaysia concept,” he told reporters after presenting 31 cows for Hari Raya Haji to villagers in Pagoh yesterday.

What is the benefit of stopping the people from attending the courses?” he asked.

I personally have been to 2 BTN courses.

So, I guess he was telling the truth.

YEAH RIGHT.


Will write again soon,

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: