Saturday, November 14, 2009

X factor..

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I love my job!! Everyday I wake up I will forward to having a good day. This A&E(Accident & Energency) posting is fun and thrilling. You get to see from same lame old cases to the ones you would only see in once in a lifetime. Everyone is nice, they talk to everyone, and for me it wasn't that difficult to mingle with these MA's(medical assistants) as I play football with them.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, previously in the blue and black of Internaziole.

It is either they are nice people or I am super friendly. I think it's the latter!! lol..

It is also this good feeling factor that makes me back on my feet. Previously my page averaged an average of 1000 visitors per month. I have lost that in the last few months and now slowly I am getting them back. Good good. I did not install 'feedjit' if you know what I mean. So feel free to roam at this page anytime anywhere.

I haven't solat yet. Till next time. It's 11.48pm local time.

assalamualaikum.

4 comments:

Azman said...

weh panjang betul rambut ko. pengarah spital tak bising ke? cayalah.

Unknown said...

tu gambar lama la bro..dus.skrg ni mana bole dah.kalo aku MO pn aku x brani kot.hehe..

amcm sabah bro?

Azman said...

sabah ok je. cuma leceh sikit timing sini lain. 11:55 pagi dah masuk zohor. pukul 6:30 petang dah gelap gelita. dah 6 bulan kat sini.. still tak biasa lagi. pening palo.

Unknown said...

dus..x dpt den nk menolong.sume org ckp N9 pas malaysia cup baru ni.hehe..kerap ke ko cuti? aku start 3rd posting dh.A&E..best tp cepat sgt la plak..patut simpan as last posting je