Friday, November 20, 2009

Rambut gugur

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I had to go to Dinas right after my evening shift at A&E. Really, when I had my brunch at 10.30am, I thought that would be sufficient to keep my stomach full for at least 5-6 hours. Barely 4 hours post brunch, my body started converting fat to ketone to keep me awake. Huh..

I wanted to go out and get something for dinner(2nd lunch actually), but the visitors never stopped coming in and I had to entertain each and everyone of them. They came to A&E for reasons as trivial as conjunctivitis! This is absolutely an abuse to the system. How can everyone expect the hospital to be quick in treating them when they come with this problem?

Emergency in the word A&E means nothing to many I suppose?

I try to put myself into the shoes of the people, and I understand their plight. Having said that, I still think this creates an unnecessary burden to the staff of emergency department.

I will not force you to believe, but once a patient turned at 3 am(morning) anc complained ' Doktor, rambut saya gugur'. That doc replied 'dah berapa lama?', and as hillarious as it sounds he replied 'dah 3 bulan dah'.

It is subjective, though for me this is absolute nonsense.

Even if there was no Klinik Kesihatan available @ midnight, you need not come at 3 am for this right? Pasal rambut gugur lak tu!

I'm tired. I need sleep.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

MAN CITY - LIVERPOOL this weekend. Any prediction? Aquilani to start?

2 comments:

Ireland said...

Dear Aquilani,

It would definitely be a good game tonight and looking forward to playing against you.

Love,
Ireland

Unknown said...

siot..coach x kasi aku main.n aku menyampah dirk kuyt!