Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mission Accomplished

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

My day started off very well indeed! My alarm was set at 5.50, 5.55 and 6.00 am, but ironically it woke me up at 6.30. In less than 25 minutes, I managed to get myself ready for an Basic Emergency Course at Sultan Abdul Halim Hospital, Sungai Petani. Efficient right?

I thought the whole course was beneficial. Now I feel more like a doctor, that I need to be constantly prepared for whatever may come. Even things that I thought I knew very well, I could not be more wrong. For instance, one needs to be careful in interpreting fine VF(ventricular fibrillation) and asystole. To defibrillate or CPR eh?

What makes it more memorable was the presence of 1 very cute Chinese(Malaysian) girl. I almost melted at room temperature. I stood still however, being the cool me as always.

The course ended at 4.30 pm. Dorothy and I, we thought we should make use of our rare trip to Sg. Petani. So, we decided to give it a go. We roamed around the town and found some interesting places, to me at least.

Interesting, isn't it?

I never set out any mission for today. Nevertheless, I felt mission accomplished when I reached Kulim again.

Did I not mention the shirt that I bought? A white T-shirt bearing the picture of Steven Gerrard - Captain Fantastic.


I feel good. It was a fruitful trip. Cute Chinese Girl, Anfield Burger and Steven Gerrard shirt? How complete more could you want?=)

till next time,
assalamualaikum

12 comments:

Penanam Sayur said...

cute mcm tu je? will be she in the next post? hehehe

Unknown said...

xde bro..kursus sehari je.x sempat nk berbual bnyk n kene pecah2 group.kecewa gua bro..

next post aku nk laser chelsea bole ke? hehe

samer said...

ni nak kene pegi try ni Anfield Burger nih.. haha.. best ke x jeghi?

mustaffa taha said...

good heavens that you are a doc now,i wish you all the best in your life, 'emirates burger' takder ke bang?

Unknown said...

baru 1st time aku pegi bro..tp chill gak situ..kedai merah je,penuh poster n banner..pastu jual merchandise skali..dia kata bulan dpn ada gathering kat kedai dia.

n bulan dpn stok2 merchandise akan sampia dari anfield.mcm layan je bro..

Unknown said...

tapa: xde bro..ko set aa satu.weh, ko keje kat mana skrg?

s.Metro said...

len kali amik la gamba.lol!

Unknown said...

gambar sapa? awek tu ke? kursus tu pendek je bro..stat kol 9,kol 4 dh abes.x smpt bro..

ko kat msia dh ke?praktikal mana kali ni?

Iza said...

heheheh..jeghi and chinese gurls obsession. teringat aku kt siew ming..oops =P

Unknown said...

dian, aku baru add dia kat fecebook!dia keje kat penang la..dekat dh ngan kulim.lol!

Iza said...

ahahah..aku pun br add dia ni. tak jauh dah tu...ade jodoh tu.kekeke..tp dulu dia ade bf la jeghi. skrg tatau ar.

Unknown said...

aku tau.tp kat fb x tulis apa2 pun.jodoh kot! lol..ko dh ada gak blog eh?