Saturday, December 05, 2009

Standing In the Eyes of the World

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am looking forward for January to come. This January should bring out some cheers, as Teresa has promised to deliver her promise. I will drive my 1st car of my life, but this comes together with some degree of betrayal.

I succumbed to the pressure. I have promised to many that Proton will be my 1st car. Long have I yearned to drive a car, made by Malaysians for Malaysians. To the followers of this blog, they know my stand that I would rather spend my money to flex the economy of Muslim rather than boycotting Israel products, with the hope to weaken the foes.



Therefore, I use a Zaiton toothpaste rather Colgate. Ramli Burger rather McDonalds. Petronas rather than Shell.

I thing I regret is I turned my back on things that I preach, in the last few months. I spent a few bucks at Starbucks and McDonalds. I sold myself in my attempt to please a human being. I truly regret that.

1 day, in a not so distant future, I hope to have a Proton key in my pocket. I want Malaysians, regardless of race and religion, to be on the front row in many leading fields. Including this Malaysian football wonderkid,


fantastic talent!

For me, it is never my style to see I win with a weakened opponent. Some people think differently, and it is subjective.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: