Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Big Cinemas

Assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am exhausted. It was the my 1st ever futsal in Kedah in my life. I did not score too many, but as they say ' form is temporary, class is permanent'. That explains me very well indeed.

Those goals are just some consolation to my failure in getting The Star today. In exchange, I opted for New Straits Times. I rarely buy any Media Prima products, due to my belief that they are the tool for Barisan Nasional to spread their lies. Let me know if you disagree with this, alright?

How cool more could I be?

These faces can tell you a lot of things kan. lol!!

This was taken in 2005 I think. One of the highlights of 2009 was the break up of 2 my good friends. They are no ordinary friends. I was eagerly waiting for their wedding. There's only 1 reason for that, that is the wedding of 'Tengku Annas Fathy' and 'Dayang Siti Yuhana'. It would be fabulous, wouldn't it? Sounds like a royal wedding, so who wouldn't want to be part of history.

It's easy to tell them that you do not always get what you what. Seriously, does that help should you be in trouble? It doesn't, does it?

Whatever it is, I should be happy that Liverpool closed the 2009 curtain on a high. Aquilani is now playing, Torres is back to what he does best and Gerrard, what more can you say about Captain Fantastic. A rumour says Liverpool are working to trash a 6-month loan deal for Van Nistelrooy. Awesome!

I should be sleeping now, but I still feel fresh. I am on call tomorrow, so how la?

till next time,
assalamualaikum

p/s I hope to write another one before midnight tomorrow.

No comments: