Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Beautiful Minds

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I'm amazed. It it true that great minds think alike!

My previous entry,

Ahmad Mugabe, Kasim Mendela

Tun Mahathir writes[full entry],

1. Dirtying and defacing the walls and buildings with writings and drawings is not a Malaysian culture.

2. But Malaysians as usual like to copy everything that is done by Europeans. It is part of their inferiority complex. Defacing public property seen in Europe and Latin America is now being taken up. Kuala Lumpur which has spent a lot of public money to clean and beautify is now being defaced with ugly graffiti.


This is why I have no plans to use Honda for a long term. Not as the only car at least. My dream is to see my people stand as tall as the Japanase, or American(if you insist).

When I say people, I mean both Malaysians and Muslims, regardless of race. I am with Nik Aziz, that I can accept a Chinese or Indian leader, as long as they are Muslim. Skin colour matters not to me.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

p/s: saw a gorgeous patient as the last one before I left for home today. Awesome!

4 comments:

Iza said...

ceh..smpat lagi tulis psl awek cun.adoi, lelaki..lelaki..

wow, u have beautiful mind. tahniah

Unknown said...

dian: dua2 btol kot.lol! ko ni bila nk keje wehh..lama gile rilek

Iza said...

tgh tunggu spa panggil aku interview la ni. tak sabar2 nk dptkan khidmat antarabangsa aku ker? ekekeke

Unknown said...

tensen ko rilek lama sgt la..x adil.aku terseksa keje..hehe.ckp enjoy keje aku ni..