Tuesday, December 08, 2009

MIDGET

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

After 26 years of my life, I now know that Doraemon does exist. This time, I don't know how, I don't know why, but he had turned me into a midget.

Akak, that fella in orange shirt is known not to be taller than me. What wrong have I done that Doraemon turned me 20 years younger?

Why, why, why?

Arghh..in less than 40 minutes I will be in Emergency Department. Teach me how do I face the public, please?

till next time,
assalamualaikum

lame entry eh?


Quote of the Day - When prodded for a reaction, Mahathir fired: "He said I am a racist, don't ever say he is not because he knows everything very well. He(Nazri Aziz) belongs to a party which is racist... which is Umno."

No comments: