Sunday, December 27, 2009

Plagiarism

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Never in my life I have felt so cheated. I create things and I rarely get any recognition. Fair enough, I work in Kulim, so I suppose I will never be famous enough to claim anything.

When Usain Bolt repeatedly broke the world record for 100m sprinting, whatever he did was deemed cool.

I think it was last year the first time he broke the world record. When he won, this was what he did

This picture was taken in 2006.

So how come Mr Bolt gets to claim this was his? Believe me, you'll never be able to run away from me even if you challenge me for a 100m race.

lol! It's a hollow entry, I know.

I can't write long tonight. I have a power point presentation to be finished the latest by tonight.

Till next time,
assalamualaikum

2 comments:

Penanam Sayur said...

erm, kacak nye abe ni...

Unknown said...

tau abe...jarang gile update skrg nampak?