Friday, January 29, 2010

Productive Fella

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I'm happy! I have had a very productive today. I woke up at 9 am today, surfed the net for a while, then got up on my feet and started cleaning up my room.

My room at 10 am,

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

My room at 12.30 pm,


Pic 1

Pic 2

It feels funny. I'm writing like my sister now. lol!! Or perhaps, more like Joey and his friends, "Days of Our Lives". So lame..

At work, life was relatively quiet until 6 pm. All of a sudden, there was a rush of patients flowing in. Mostly involved motor vehicle accident. It gives me another reason to fall asleep tonight that I worked till 10 minutes past 10 pm today.

My senior and I. We share the same name.

My latest pic. 'Cool' is the best word to describe this, isn't it??

till next time,
assalamualaikum

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

self absorbed retard....kidding only jeghi. hope u will always have good night sleep.

sincerely
fellow colleague.

abd said...

Cool do.

Iza said...

selama ni bilik ko dilanda puting beliung ye jeghi? huahuhaua :P

(ihih, bilik aku pun slalu cmtu weh...hahaha, jujur gile aku.kantoi..)

standard aa doktor bz, tade masa nak kemas (alasan)

Unknown said...

anon: don't know who u are but thanks.

sani: tau.tu yg x jadi 8th wonder of the world tu.lol!

dian: menghina!mana ada puting beliung.ada gempa bumi je la.aku dh kemas.aku rasa hepi.=)

Iza said...

ooo..gempa bumi. 45.8 skala richter ke? wahahha..! kawen je la jeghi..sonang hidup hang. tp jgn ler biar bini buat semua..yg penting ape? KERJASAMA. eh? tetiba =P

Unknown said...

aduh..lecture free lak.mentang2 aa ko bakal bekerja.hehehe..slmt bangun pagi n amek darah!!

ko cari aa calon bini utk aku dian.

Iza said...

aduss..bab bangun pagi ni yang aku lomah ni. shock weh setelah 7 bulan. aii..dah bwk keta civic tade yg terpikat ke? uuu..aku tak pasti taste ko cmne jeghi...kang tak suka plak..