Friday, January 08, 2010

Birthday Birthday

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Tomorrow is the 6x'th birthday of the greatest father in the world. Therefore Pa, Happy Birthday. Semoga umur dipanjangkan, rezeki dimurahkan and sentiasa bergembira bersama keluarga.

I have to admit, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be where I am now. Right before I agreed to go to MRSM, I had made up my mind to secure a job that would make me as good as he still is now. Medicine was one of the options, if not NEVER.


It was a struggle in my first year in Kelantan. I was weak in Mathematics, I worked extremely hard just to barely pass my physics and enough said that I don't want to talk about my biology. Not a month in MRSM, Mr Lee Tong Hai said this to my face ' awak balik la sekolah lama awak'.

Putting aside the journey to today, I am proud to say that I am so lucky to have you as a father. I could not ask for a better one, honestly.

I still hold the record for becoming the only doctor in the family. I hope I've made you proud.

I was rewarded for many of my achievements, and give me 3 full days to work to my brain to the max, I don't think I will ever find the way how to repay you. Thanks very much for being there for me.

So, here goes the wish
'Happy Birthday Papa'!

till next time,
assalamualaikum

2 comments:

intanf said...

ek ele.. lagi 6 tahun gua balik beb!! jadi doctor hebat! lu doakan terbaik untuk adik lu yg sorg ni kayy. doa gua balik dengan mumtaz!

Unknown said...

mumtaz tu sapa?nape nk balik ngan dia?bg boy kan baik.sentiasa doakan sume