Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Penang

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am extremely exhausted. I survived the on call last night with 1 hour sleep, I got up and went back to A&E Department. I completed my job and went outside afterwards to earn some extra money. Just when I had the time to relax, Addin texted, inviting Azri Aquilani to exhibit his talent on tennis court.

Somehow I felt the whole journey was fruitful.

I need to go to Penang for many reasons. 1 of them is to get as many DVDs as possible. I haven't got much life since I started work. I am not complaining though. Life as it is is good enough for me. I get to do what I want, yet I'm toeing the line well.

Liverpool is playing Reading tonight. Fingers crossed, Liverpool will win with greater than 3 goal margin. The goals will come from Gerrard, Aquilani and Torres.

I'm out.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: