Saturday, January 02, 2010

EMERGENCY

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I think I just had the busiest shift in the past 2 months. One MVA(motor vehicle accident) case after another in the space of hours. At least 6 cases had to be referred to Orthopaedics department for fractures here and there. Loads to learn from these, so not all is bad here!

However I am yet to come to terms with adults who come to EMERGENCY department with fever, cough and runny nose at 3 am. Doesn't the word emergency mean anything to you? We will not reject any patients of course, but do not expect us to entertain you immediately if we have 3 major trauma cases to deal with.

If I haven't written on Musa's wedding already, so here it is. This guy next to Mr Big Shot is Musa. The knot was tied(Musa and Afida) on 18th December I think. Musa is one of the most gifted individuals I have ever known. A truly impressive guy who hardly gets anything less than A grade, a superb basketball player, a talented photographer and yet, a very friendly person. He was one of the first Malays to have made into Dean' List in one of the top 50 universities in the world, University of Auckland. So congratulations Musa. Semoga berkekalan hendaknya..

Teresa has told my car would be ready by 15th Jan. So the recommended date to apply for a leave is on the 22nd she said. If that is truly the case, I have less than 20 days before I drive my 1st car. I'm ecstatic! Besides, I will finally get to see my family, who some are still in Mekah/Egypt. Yeay!



Enjoy this song by Ungu - Sembah Sujudku. A very touching song indeed.

To the parties that are still in a fight on the use of 'Allah' matter, be fair, and listen to what everyone has to say. This goes the most to the ones who argue too, alright.

I'm out.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: