Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chegubard's right!

e assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

If you happen to have a Malaysiakini subscription, this would be a good article to widen your perspectives on the current Allah issue.

Everybody knows 'Allah' is not a Malay word, but nobody would question a Malay using the word to refer to the god that he or she worships because Malays are Muslims, and all Muslims of all nations call Him by this name because He says in the Quran that that is His name, and He is to be addressed with that name.

[Do you (really) believe in Allah?]

I have completed reading a book on 'Panduan Solat Jemaah'. Backed by Quran and many hadiths, all the 4 great schools of teaching have concluded that it is compulsory for the prayers to be done in segregation, and the rule falls the lowest into sunat muakad. It terrifies me to be writing this, because, I find it hard to be compliant to this. I really do.

As Chegubard puts it, ' Perjuangan adalah perlaksanaan kata-kata'. Talking is cheap. So is preaching(without practising).

In another matter, I think I've gone overboard in criticising Liverpool. I should be sticking to them, through thick and thin, no matter what. I woke up at 4 am last night to show my support, but they rewarded me with an abysmal performance. The news of Torres will be out for 6 weeks, Gerrard 2 weeks and Benayoun(Israeli, I don't care much) for 4 weeks further adds more salt to the wound.

Now we have to rely on our best right wing, Dirk Kuyt. Yeah right. Even better, the best right back in EPL, Degen.

I take my hat off for Aquilani for his performance last night. It's obvious he's still finding his feet, but he was composed and calm, mimicking me very well.

Liverpool is the only football club that I support with all my heart. They will rise again, just like how Theoden King leads his army to the rescue of Minas Tirith.

I rest my case.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

4 comments:

cheguBard said...

:)

Unknown said...

duh.chegubard yg komen ni.trimas2.

farah said...

hmm..king theoden did lead his army..but he died in the battle and they were already on a losing point by that time..aragorn came and it was he who lead them to victory..see??

Unknown said...

and I suppose you know who is that Aragorn in this real context?

Some want Rafa to get the axe, some don't. So what is the solution. In one corner, some will be celebrating. In the other corner, they will be despondent.

Nobody wins in the end. Chelsea have tried changing managers many times, and the stability isnt there. We are not Chelsea. We sack Rafa, and we will further make it worse to our already ill state financial.