Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mudah Lupa

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I feel tired. I was worried about our CME(continuous medical education) that I woke up a little bit early to prepare the slides. Later on in the evening we were told that tomorrow's session is now canceled.

It's canceled, but it is no good news to news to us neither. We have to be at the Hospital at 7 am tomorrow for a trip to Kuala Nerang. I bet less than 20% have heard of the place, am I right?

I am happy with my car currently. It hasn't given much problems, and I'm looking forward to future long distance driving. It's super nice!

Back to our recent headline maker, YB Zulkifli Nordin. I feel pity for what has happened to him. He was one of the front liners who ever worked so hard to save Anwar Ibrahim in 1998. I have always respected him for his stand and consistency. This time however though, I have to admit that he has gone overboard. He shouldn't have what he has done.

Perhaps what he thinks is right, is not right after all. If only the term 'Allah' is the biggest issue, then it is the Arabs who should have the final say, not the Malays.

Still, I think PKR have done well in imposing gag order on him. He may have done some mistakes, but his good deeds should not be forgotten, especially by PKR leaders. If my memories are still intact, he was at the court in 2004, raising Anwar's hands after the latter was acquitted from the sodomy or corruption charges.

We should not be like Tun Mahathir's Melayu Mudah Lupa.

I will not change my stand in supporting Khalid Samad. I personally think that the administration of JAIS and MAIS should be revamped. These are the bodies that are tarnishing our image.

Freedom of speech right?

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: