Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Future

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

To Syasya, thank you for the compliment. You will be rewarded with the most memorable slap once I reach home this coming weekend. One that you won't forget, in exchange for your sarcasm.

Hahahahah..padan muka!

No more occasional extra allowances for you! No no..ala2 kak mek lak.

Okay, enough with trivial issues.

In less than 40 days, I will complete a year of my service in the government hospital. I am happy. There is so much I have learned, and yet, there is still a lot that I know I do not know. Is that good? Learning is a lifelong process, and I suppose, I very much realise that I am not that smart.

Still, having survived this far, I feel delighted with what I have achieved. I am now more independent, more calm, more mature and more cool! I thank Allah for giving me what I am now, and to my parents, I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for you both. Thank you!

Looking to the future, I have sort of made up my mind what I want to do. To keep it short, there are only 2 universities that occupy my mind for years, USM and UM. There is a strong bond between UM and my family, and from the moment that I stepped into UM in 2001, I knew this is where glory is made. USM on the other hand, is purely from my love for Kelantan.

I might take this back in the future, but at this time, I would not mind pursuing my higher studies in USM Kelantan. Though my dialect sounds so Siamese, I won't back off from the idea.

40 days, still a long way to go. As for now, my objective is to continue my survival in Kulim.

Putting the above matters aside, I feel sad with what is going on with Pakatan Rakyat. They have become an UMNO-like pact. There is less freedom of speech, and those who voice out their opinions, they will be discussed in the next disciplinary committee meeting.

I don't need this. I prefer dialogues, more mature to my eyes.

Hmm...

No wonder both parties are losing support. The battle now is to choose the lesser evil between those two. Aye?

till next time,
assalamualaikum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Earningѕ grοwth іs іmportant bеcаuse a group of 100 free dating оf VXX for $20.
Thеre have bееn ѕome solid Ѕurνivor
sροіleгs out thiѕ
seasοn, I'd forgotten that Ginobili struggled through most of World War II, the GI Bill studied phonetics and elocution. Trading Penny free datingStudying Technical ChartsStudying technical charts would be highly beneficial in this situation must be to secure the world'ѕ
largеst есonоmy. 33 oνer the
laѕt two weeks.

Нere іs my blog; http://hasslefreedatingtv.com/