Monday, August 11, 2008

Progressive Muslims

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Muslims were once world leaders. In every discipline, significant contributions were made by Muslims. Long after we have been ruled by the Western powers, to a decreasing degree we are still stranded behind in terms of knowledge. The colonists can still be proud with their invention of 'divide and rule' because it still does work.

We are picking up now. Some still believe we are relatively going down. Considering the facts the Malays started their formal education 50 years ago, I believe we are on the right track. 

It is a huge leap of PAS to organize an event like this.  This is absolutely marvelous. Muslims are at its best strength when united. It was unity that led to great achievements of Muslims. No need to state any examples, I try to keep my article short this time. CONGRATULATIONS PAS!!

positive minded will go oh, this is perhaps small, but it is something. Negative minded, no need lah, you already know. 

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothin comes out when they move they lips
Just a buncha gibberish - Marshall


Only one thing that bugs me is the conservative-dominated Pas Youth body. Honestly, I am a big fan of Avril. I am not bothered by their call to cancel off her concert, but PAS Youth is constantly going around the country asking authorities to bend to their request, as if they have no other jobs. A great mind does not think of ways to weaken the enemies, instead he thinks of the best way to be a step ahead of the enemy. My point is, PAS should provide alternatives to the rakyat. 

I hope there is no misinterpretation here. I support any moves to strengthen Islam. I only have issues with the way it is dealt. 

and I leave you with a video of Ezam again, 



one of the comments posed - inilah pengkhianat bangsa. --> that is for you to judge. 

rindu plak kat yah(tengah2 tu)

till next time,
assalamualaikum
p/s: EPL nak start dah. Go Liverpool!! 

ADA ORANG MAIN FANTASY FOOTBALL LAGI KE SEASON NI?

No comments: