Sunday, August 24, 2008

2 more days

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I do not know if I have unintentionally transformed this page to a political blog. The purpose of having several entries on Malaysian politics is to broaden the horizon, so that each and everyone of us will be more wise in choosing.  Some do not like what I write. You just can't please everyone, can you? 

I am not selective in the sources that I read. My latest entry, I talked about the funds that fund the campaign of both parties. KJ commented on Anwar, and I had to copy-and-paste the statement from Dato Yong Teck Lee. 2 sides for each coin remember? What is so selective about that? UTUSAN MELAYU would not have been labelled MELOYA if they were reporting fairly. For the record, I still visit the page every hourly whenver I can, but I can't help it if you still want to think Utusan is the BEST and FAIR. 



Re sumpah issue, I came across a video by Dr Danial. I have never heard his name so I do not know if his view is one sided or not. I don't think he is, judging from the way he answered the question. In his reply, he answered the question of sumpah in 3 aspects according to Quran n hadith: 
1) civil court
2) syariah court
3) li'an(sumpah laknat)  

I hope some of you will learn how to debate intellectually. I am a million miles from being the best, but I don't like emotional sentiments being used to justify your thoughts. 

2 interesting articles,
Why European Women Are Turning to Islam -By Peter Ford | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor

till next time,
assalamualaikum

4 comments:

azzahra said...

maybe ive posted this before but yea

if u try to please all, you please none

Unknown said...

tu la pasal..sume org plak nak rasa dia je btol(a reminder to me oso)..=)

Anonymous said...

azri, time is really crucial now in Malaysia. Islam semakin jauh. Apapun, doa dan usahalah untuk Malaysia yang lebih baik. X guna anak bangsaku ini maju jika x ada jatidiri dan perjuangan hidup.

Jangan kebencian pd satu kaum jadikan kita zalim pd mereka.

Unknown said...

thanks, i am aware of that. n tu lah yg aku cuba ajar kita sume termasuk aku sendiri..aku sendiri pn pernah tulis entry pasal ayat dpd Quran yg mulia tu..

pemimpin2 kebanyakan semakin hanyut..mereka yg rugi n merugikan umat akhirnya