Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sweet charity

assalamualaikum

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I have come to realise that as you get older, you will find that being smart and confident is extremely attractive. Not in inappropriate manner of course.

A few academicians have caught some attention of late. One of them is Dr Maszlee. I used to idolize Dr Maza for introducing the idea of celebrating different school of thoughts. Dr Maszlee is different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoABPZZUD0E

I reckon that one day, when I'm finally done with my Masters, I would like to be active in NGO related activities. I want to give back to the public. The sweetness of committing yourself for the good of the public is very rewarding.

One day, Azri, one day.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: