Sunday, January 19, 2014

Agree to disagree

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I was involved in a healthy debate with a friend recently. Well, people have their own ideas and so do I. For you to move forward, one thing that you ought to learn is to agree to disagree.

While he admits to have been doing his research, one should not resort to thinking that I prefer to stay here and listen to hearsays.

I decided not to extend the argument. I thought it would bring more harm than good. Therefore I discontinued it.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this work related?

- busybody. hehe :P

Unknown said...

x la..ada kt salah satu topik kt fb yg aku letak as status..

hal2 kerja xde apa2 sgt stkt ni..tunggu ko pergi dr melaka baru start ngumpat ko la.. hahahahaa

Anonymous said...

jahatnye. kitorg tak penah ngumpat pasal abg master yg baru dtg k. hahahaha..

aku pergi dari melaka pon aku akan jumpe ko balik in the east coast. hahaha