Sunday, January 12, 2014

Return of the king

Assalamualaikum

Really has been a while, right?

To be honest I don't know what makes me want to write today. Lately, I've been wondering if I should start writing again.

Exams are around the corner. Ironic that though it only comes in middle of May, adrenaline has already kicked in. I get more restless as time passes by. It ought to be accompanied by, ideally, the urge to read. The battle is sometimes lost halfway, when you have other commitments that you must attend to.

Nonetheless, I am happy with the way things have been happening. I learn everyday that getting older does not necessarily make you wiser. Work wise, I am surrounded by enthusiastic and energetic youngsters.They keep me going constantly. We are all aware that the stamina to study is inversely proportionate with age. lol!!

In keeping with the real world, I've been making noise a lot in twitter. I don't tweet that lot, but I enjoy exchanging ideas. Issues of Allah, Bible raid and economics, to name a few that have kept the nation rocking.

I'll try to make blogging a habit again. This is Natasya Azzahra, if you don't know yet.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: