Thursday, March 17, 2011

Melaka.

Assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Today is day number 6 of my long awaited holiday. This leave is a bit special in a way, that I get to meet up a lot of friends. Sometimes I feel like capturing all these moments on camera, so that I get to remember these forever. Weird enough, the only camera that I have is my iPod (if that is counted in).

I too was fortunate enough to have the chance to travel to Melaka yesterday. It was a day trip, so now you can still imagine how tired I am now. The last time I stepped foot there was perhaps 6 years ago, attending Zahrul's brother's wedding.

Melaka has changed a lot. It is much more beautiful now, complimented by its outstanding landscape. The food wasn't as good as expected. I can't complain much though, it was only a one time experience.

There is more to tell, unfortunately time is not on my side now.



Luis Suarez - LFC's new Idol

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: