Saturday, March 12, 2011

Japan

Assalamualaiikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I think if, at this time you really have no idea what is taking place in Japan, you are the most ignorant person(s) in the world.

It really needs no further telling, videos or images to imagine the amplitude of the event. I do not subscribe to Al Jazeera, however thanks to P1 Wimax, Al Jazeera online streaming is now a possibility.

I really hope more help will come, hence more lives can be saved. We have had the experience of Acheh, and losing 200 000 of your fellow countrymen is really bitter to take.

For my fellow Malaysians, please, leave politics aside. We may have different ideologies, but we should/MUST stand together as 1 in this. 1 nation, 1 Malaysian, by whatever names you can think of, we must offer the best we could.

If anyone has links to any relief efforts/accounts, do post here. I would like to play a part as well.

It's probably too late already, however better late than never in volunteering yourselves for the good of mankind. With the title Dr in front of my own name, I make it an aim to join Mercy Malaysia in the near future.

I hope to hear more good news when I get up tomorrow, InsyaAllah.

I pray to Allah to grant them safety.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

p/s this is unnecessary. We have moved on. Many times we'll go "fernando who''. Yet you keep on talking about us. N to run down Atletico Madrid, yeah, very smart of you bro.

Fernando Torres insists he made the right move to leave Liverpool for Chelsea, after admitting 'all he cares about is winning trophies

"I knew I was an idol for the Liverpool fans, but it wasn't the same any more. The institution was in chaos with the sale. There was all this talk of possible projects," he said.

"In many ways it reminded me of Atletico Madrid - a great history, many ideas but without money, it needed time. I don't have that.

"People aren't honest in the world of football. You can't say the truth or be clear with people. It's a business and nobody is anyone's friend."

Missing us, are u?


No comments: