Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Kicau Kicau

Assalamualakum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I strongly recommend all my blog visitors to join me at twitter. Yeah, it makes you slightly anti social, but getting 1st hand information is very handy.

For instance, the Anwar Ibrahim's Sodomy trial can be followed closely through updates from The Malaysian Insider. It makes no sense to compare the info obtained in comparison to Utusan Melayu.

Besides that, I have become the followers of some high profile individuals. To date, I am following DS Najib, Khairy Jamaluddin, DSAI, Azmin, Tony Pua, Kit Siang and not to forget, Juliana Evans (pretty,isn't she?) .

Their constant updates make me glued to my Bold.

Still, with the never ending technology inventions, I still spare some time for futsal, gym, movies and occasionally shopping.

My 3rd genuine Liverpool jersey. All the way from UK bro!

Work wise, though not the best, I have been maintained good standard.

In less than 24 hours, my housemanship is over. Woohooooo!!!

till next time,
assalamualaikum

p/s I stand strongly by my opinion that Utusan Melayu and Harian Metro are the inhibitors to the intellectual development of the Malays.

3 comments:

Iza said...

yeay! congrats for succesfully completing your housemanship. Now welcome to the MO world :)

Azman said...

Tahniah Azri!! MO suda ba ko skarang ni.

Utusan, Harian Metro, Melodi = The unholy trinity.

Unknown said...

dian: thanks.tp takut!!nak kena wat decision skrg..

man: ko pn x lama dh kan.bila eh? ko nk balik kl ke apa pastu?