Friday, March 25, 2011

Ikhlas Tapi Jauh

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

There is not much to blog about today. I'm in a new phase, where as a Medical Officer, you are no longer required to be there 7 days a week. 5 days is of course compulsory, whereas on the weekend you ought to be there if you are on the on call list.

The past 5 days have taught me a lot. Now as a medical officer, you bear the responsibility for whatever you are dealing with. Mistakes are now not tolerable.

I have learned how to save babies. Still the knowledge needs more fixing. I tend to jumble up everything when panicking. A great advantage that I posses is that I get acclimatised quickly, not everyday though. Alhamdulillah..

Let's chill out a bit.



till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: