Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kulim

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

It touches your heart somehow when somebody recognises you and you don't feel the same way. For instance, today I was about to pay for 3 doughnuts, I asked 'Berapa ni pakcik'?. He replied back 'Seringgit je doktor'.

That was the not the first time. Deep inside in your heart, you wonder 'who is this person again?'.

I suppose that is the way of life that our old folks used to have. These days it is known as 'please, mind your own business'. Those days, they know each and everyone of the villagers. They care, and are kind to each other.

Kulim, though having a steadily increasing population, currently 300 000, is not really a big town. Well, that is obvious I guess. The town is nothing more than just a small 'pekan'. Hence, the old values and the lifestyle.

Me and YB Gobalakrishnan(Padang Serai MP)

To be honest, I really don't know what the future holds for me. Allah knows where will I be in the next 5 years. Maybe in Kulim, maybe in Kuching or perhaps Kuantan. Should I get sent to these places, Kulim will be fondly remembered. A place full with good memories...

till next time,
assalamualaikum

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sungguh serious blog ko ni...

Unknown said...

lol!on and off aku buat posting yg rilek sket.sat,serius ko tu perli ke mmg serius bro?

Anonymous said...

jeri u look tired

Unknown said...

angle kamera tu je kot bro!sapa ni