Saturday, March 26, 2011

Locum

Assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

As you are already aware of, weekend in Kedah is defined by Friday and Saturday. That is not ideal of course. I would rather have 1 standardized system for everybody, and I am pretty sure many will agree.

Anyway, not all weekends are meant to be wasted. Right now, I am stuck in Permatang Pauh doing locum. Do you know Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim is from this area? Anwar, come out and show yourself! They have come to see you!!

This whole thing will finish by evening.

Many have opted to do locum to earn extra income. With the amount we are getting, it is sufficient to lead a just comfortable lifestyle. Well, not really, if you work and live in big cities.

For me, the moment we receive our salary, almost half of it will be gone by 1 day. Loans here and there, and bills too.

Imagine if you are 28 and you have a wife and 3 kids to look after.

I admire the older generations who had successfully raised more than 5 kids. 5 is just a number by the way, as an example. The current generation at this point of time, hardly have more than 4 kids. The reason given is high cost of living.

I share the same sentiment.

That is why I appreciate my (relatively) young age. I work extra hard for the future. Do not speculate, it has nothing to do with future kids(yet). I am just saying, for future property investments, car loans and perhaps, getting married? lol!!

Not to forget, investment for the hereafter is right as important as the world. A balance between these 2 worlds is vital for everybody, especially the Muslims.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

p/s I love my P1 4G WimaX!!

2 comments:

Penanam Sayur said...

semua org mcm tu bro, 10 minutes lepas dapat gaji, half of the figure say goodbye, hahaha.

Unknown said...

tu yg sedih bro..mcm x pernah cukup je duit ni.hehe