Tuesday, October 20, 2009

straight je naaa..

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I never knew people were following my life so close. So close that many have actually predicted the outcome of whatever thing they were following. Yeah, so they were right.

A number of them are going through what I am going through. I suppose long distance has taken its toll, and many have succumbed to separation. Allah knows best.

I am now back in Kulim. Ben was asking 'are you homesick'?. Lol! Everyone is when all that matters is not around. I am closer to 26 hence I know better how to cope with it, and how to defeat it.

there will be no youtube video posted here this time. hehe..

I think I have come to terms with whatever that has come to me recently. I know what I want is not necessarily the best for me, and what I hate is perhaps good for me.


216. Diwajibkan atas kamu berperang, padahal berperang itu adalah sesuatu yang kamu benci. Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu, padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi (pula) kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu; Allah mengetahui, sedang kamu tidak mengetahui.

This verse has never failed to escalate my empty soul. I sort of know what is the purpose of life, but I need to feel it. At the moment I can't, therefore I need guidance. I have lead myself astray. I have done what I shouldn't have.


“Katakanlah (wahai Muhammad): “Wahai hamba-hamba-Ku yang telah melampaui batas terhadap diri mereka sendiri (dengan perbuatan maksiat), janganlah kamu berputus asa dari rahmat Allah, kerana sesungguhnya Allah mengampunkan segala dosa; sesungguhnya Dialah jua yang Maha Pengampun, lagi Maha Mengasihani.” (Surah al-Zumar: 53)

Allah, I stand before You asking for guidance. I frequently seek for You when only when I'm in troubles, and I know this is not right.

I need to start studying.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: