Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Move on..

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I find it rather easy to say 'Be strong', or 'Sabarlah' to those who are in troubles. When you go through it, sometimes you will feel like slapping them on the face for saying that. Not that it isn't true, but I suppose in this difficult time, the majority would prefer to have some time and space alone. Or to have some listeners who would listen to your stories, though you know they can never give you any solution.

I guess what I am saying is be careful with your words to your friends okay..

I was going through Youtube and found Janet Jackson's 1997 chart topper - You Don't Know What You've Got till It's Gone. Goodness me, how I know she(JJ) is so right. I realise that it is too late, and if only I could turn back the time, then I would do it. Many things we take for granted, and Allah knows best, in a split of a second they are gone. If you are lucky enough, sometimes they come back to you. In my case, I can only hope.



When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

You'll never walk alone
Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

Being realistic, I have to move on with my life. Liverpool is losing, but their 'You'll Never Walk Alone' is always an inspiration.

I will come good, I promise.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: