Thursday, October 29, 2009

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I saw on the television tonight that the 1st group of Malaysian has arrived safely in Mekah. Alhamdulillah. I should be envious, though the feeling isn't so obvious at the moment. I still remember the day my parents went off to Mekah the 2nd time in perhaps early 2000, I felt a little distressed having them leaving us, albeit temporarily.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


They must have felt the same I suppose. Leaving the ones that they love so adorely, the ones that they raised from day 1 to where and what we are now. Alhamdullilah, Allah knows Best.

'La Tahzan' or Jangan Bersedih as mentioned in the Noble Quran. We feel sad inappropriately at times. These people in Mekah are performing the 5th pillar of Islam.

Alhamdulillah, should everything be accepted by Allah, The Most Gracious the Most Merciful, the selected people will go to heaven.

These people are doing good deeds.

6. Hai manusia, sesungguhnya kamu telah bekerja dengan sungguh-sungguh menuju Tuhanmu, maka pasti kamu akan menemui-Nya.[1565]

7. Adapun orang yang diberikan kitabnya dari sebelah kanannya,

8. maka dia akan diperiksa dengan pemeriksaan yang mudah,

9. dan dia akan kembali kepada kaumnya (yang sama-sama beriman) dengan gembira.

Are we in this group above. Many, including me, are taking for granted that tomorrow will come. We do this everyday. We see this day everyday. That unfortunate Chinese girl lost her eyesight in a split second. 1 was happy the day before raya, n barely a week after it, everything went upside down.

No one can promise you the next day will come.

Quran has nicely reminded us

21. Maka berilah peringatan, karena sesungguhnya kamu hanyalah orang yang memberi peringatan. (88. Al Ghaasyiyah)

I would gladly accept any guidance to make me feel the purpose of life. We keep on sinning, we keep on looking for entertainment, we constantly look for this and that to fill on the empty heart of ours. I can feel it, so it does to everyone I am sure.

I know the Judgment Day will come, but why am I acting as if it will not? I don't want to be in this group,

12. Dan, jika sekiranya kamu melihat mereka ketika orang-orang yang berdosa itu menundukkan kepalanya di hadapan Tuhannya, (mereka berkata): "Ya Tuhan kami, kami telah melihat dan mendengar, maka kembalikanlah kami (ke dunia), kami akan mengerjakan amal saleh, sesungguhnya kami adalah orang-orang yang yakin."(32. As Sajdah)

I intent not to spread hatred to anyone. As I have said, if it means I have to swallow my pride, I will do it.

to the ones where bonds have broken, I ask for your forgiveness. Things may be not be the same anymore, but it doesn't have to be worse. Right?

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: