Friday, October 23, 2009

Isn't it.By right.

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am currently watching National Budget 2010 on RTM 1. They haven't mentioned yet any bonuses for the government staff members therefore I'll only wait for the summary on the newspaper tomorrow. Hehe..

I finally had a good sleep last night, though it lasted only for 4 hours. Alhamdulillah, I cherish that a lot. I believe I am on the right track to put the past behind, and ready to move on. Alhamdulillah again..

Sometimes, when things happen, we are only human beings that we tend to remember more of the bad things rather than good ones. Normal, is it not?

On another subject, I find this annoying and hmm, I don't know..these Malaysian doctors very more often than not use 'by right' and 'bla,bla,bla....isn't it'. Whatever they utter out, they will add up isn't it?

-They bla bla bla....isn't it
- you cannot do that, isn't it.
-bla,bla, bla isn't it.
-you don't know anything isn't it.
- by right you bla bla bla
- and by right by right by right

yeah, because they are seniors and they are so 'senior', you will become a yes man. Yes boss. Whatever they say is correct, and your job is to execute everything. You get no thank you for 99% of what you do, and for 0.0000005% that you might forget, you might get extended. Lol...

whatever.

till next time,
assalamualaikum.

No comments: