Monday, October 12, 2009

Putaran Roda

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I have finally completed 6 days of fasting in Syawal. It feels good you know, it really does.

My life has been like a roller coaster lately. Perhaps Yuhana's facebook status is right,

'the higher u go, the harder u fall. but if it's worth it..i'll choose a crash landing anytime'

it is far from perfect. somehow it is not wrong. I have performed solat istikharah, and now I completely leave it to Allah to guide me to the best path, albeit painful.

Maybe the method was wrong, yes I admit it. Instead of leading to the correct way, I have lead you astray.

I mean not to stop you doing these activities. I know I promised you one last time, n I took it all away from you all in a sudden.

Let's manipulate Yuhana's status, undeniably a fall can be fatal. but who sets the rules that the higher u go you will fall? It can be ultimately satisying if you can reach the top right.

If you wish to speculate anything from what I've written above, please go ahead. This isn't easy to tell.

or perhaps, a serendipity in its own way?

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: