Monday, October 24, 2011

Home

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

My application for a transfer to my beloved hometown was approved last week. I was informed through a telephone call, and there is no black and white yet at the moment.

Should the letter be here by anytime soon, I will leave this place with mixed feeling. It has been a memorable 2 and a half years. Kulim was already known as Kulim Hi Tech way before I knew I would be transferred here. Back then Kulim was a far quieter place compared to now.

Everytime I am here I feel content with life. All the basic necessities are easy to find here. There is no traffic jam, and the spirit of neighbourhood is well felt. People can recognise me and at times, honestly I have to pretend that I know who they are. You hardly get people pretending you are not there, when you actually are.

But whenever I am back home, it is always home sweet home.



So I have had a few homes now.

I need to settle down I reckon.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: