Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fight

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

It is 12 midnight, and I can't seem to settle down on my bed. My brain is preoccupied with things that I have no answers to its respective questions.

In between 2 people with obvious differences in character and personality, how do you find compatibility between them? You handle things your way, and so does she. They may not suit your way, and vice versa.

Occasionally a fight erupts between these couples. A fight can be a simple and trivial one. It the big one that makes you lose your sleep. A lot of theories invented including one that asks you to keep it low until the mood of your counterpart cools down.

Really it is down to the differences that determine the way you handle a fight.

You may wonder why am I writing on this.

I don't have the answer.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: