Saturday, October 29, 2011

Gibberish

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

It is 1 am to be precise. I finished my locum at 12 midnight, and got into talking with friends in ward for some time before finally reaching home.

So what is new in life?

I reckon I still have issues to this so called group 'Himpun'. In my opinion, they have been misled in their objectives. I won't go into details in this entry, because you know, it's 1 am.

To those who are expecting my presence in the next Raya Haji, it is sad to announce that I won't be making my way back home. I really can't. The weekend after I have a course to attend in Universiti Malaya, which coincides with my birthday too, so I had to decide what is best for all.

Of late, I have had difficulty in falling asleep. It runs in the family, unfortunately. It really stresses the hell out of you everytime you wake up feeling tired. It is a test from Allah to test if patience is really one of your virtues. Do I own one? Yes, you, tell me.

Apart from those above, I have less than 8 weeks before I finally tie the know with the special one. Kind of my feelings really. You feel scared moving into another stage of life, but you can't deny the excitement too. My counterpart says she feels lucky not to be a man, because of the responsibilities and all.

Lol! Gibberish eh?

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: