Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beautiful Weekend

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

In less than 3 days, one of the most important weekends in the history of mankind will take place. It is a weekend that almost everybody really looks forward to.

First of all, I need to be at Malacca this Friday. Lots of matters need to be sorted out, for the important upcoming once-in-a-lifetime event soon.

Secondly, Liverpool to play Man United on Saturday. Fingers crossed but I still have hopes that the victory will belong to us. Judging by the current form, Man Utd are the clear favourites.

Thirdly, the celebration of 35th wedding anniversary of my parents'. I feel delighted for them. I envy them really. Modern society has resulted chaos to many couples, but to weather the storm like what they have achieved, it is not easy. Therefore, Mama and Papa, Happy 35th anniversary! May you be blessed by Allah always.



Following right after this, is the match between the All Blacks and Wallabies. If your hair never stood still after watching this video, I really don't know what to say.

We can plan, and I hope Allah will grant me the chance to enjoy this beautiful weekend.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: