Saturday, June 21, 2008

Restricted access

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

although this is my 1st entry in 10 days, it is my 5th of this month. So I am not doing that bad. I was away last weekend and life is pretty busy on working days. The term 'working days' does not imply I have started working. I am still a student.

For current overseas students, they see very little the impact of the recent price hike of fuel. What you read in online newspapers does not tell you much. Suffice to say, prices of almost everything have skyrocketed. Today, RM50 was not enough to fully fill my 660 Kancil petrol tank. 7 years ago, when life was relatively sweet, rm15 would be enough to take you to and fro KL-Seremban. Of course rm15 for Kancil la kawan...

Iswara pun lebih rm100 utk penuh..apa macam?

From my point of view, Pak Lah won't last long as PM. I just can't foresee it. Firstly, BN's heavy defeat in 12th General Election. 2ndly, UMNO's internal problem. The list of problem never seems to get thinner I don't think. Will he go down in the history as Malaysia's worst PM?

If given the choice, I'd like to talk more. However, AUKU is yet to be abolished, so I will just store my thoughts in my small brain for now. I have told you before, politics are interesting.

and the moment everyone has been waiting for,

GERMANY are in semi finals!! wohoooo...a week ago, they were laughing at us.

No comments: