Saturday, June 28, 2008

another perspective

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

there was this elderly gentleman 2 days ago saying this to me;

'kamu ni nampak simple je tapi saya tahu kamu ni IQ tinggi'.

He could not be more wrong.....lol!

I will start writing properly in a very near future. I have written absolutely nothing but rubbish over the past 2-3 weeks. The mood is just not there. There are some issues that I feel I need to clarify a bit more.

We need to think before we express our thoughts. Just stop talking if you're doing it for the sake of just voicing out your opinions. Opinion is one thing, the validity of your opinion is another important thing.

I know, people easily get carried away after being given compliments. That's when you/I need to be extra careful.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: