Sunday, September 18, 2011

Trauma

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I feel restless. I am now stuck in a clinic, locuming, of course.

Yet, I feel 'called' to write today.

I had a busy call last night. I have come to realize that I tend to lose patience easily when test comes forth to me. For the past 30 months, my calls have always been a relatively easy one. Relatively is the word.

I have always been the source of envy for many colleagues. I am speaking in terms of how busy will I get in every on call session. 3-4 hours of sleep is the minimum I will get in these nights. Comparatively, many of my colleagues will barely have 1 hour per night.

Of late, the trend has changed.

Patience is a virtue that if one succeeds to grab on hold to, invariably will lead you to a greater heights. I don't know if I am getting less patience lately, or I do actually have a low threshold.

Making things worse, I am not a good sleeper.

I feel slightly relieved. It is always good to vomit out your stressful thoughts isn't it?

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: