Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Messed up

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Occasionally this feeling of uneasiness comes uninvited. You will be restless for no reason, and you can't seem to be able to find the reason why.

Something is troubling me inside, and please, somebody tell me why.

As you get older, more responsibilities are placed upon your shoulders. These do not only come with great power, but also with heaps of sacrifices.

Whether you like it or not, you hardly are given any choices. So, take it as it is, and complain as much as you like, but please get on with life. Those days of leading a free life might not be yours to even think about it anymore.

Yes, I promised you pictures. I will InsyaAllah tomorrow. I hardly even have time for me at home, let alone for others.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: