Sunday, September 04, 2011

Cloud 9

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I've been wanting to write for the past few days, honestly. However, this holiday is about non stop traveling for me.

Imagine this, Kulim to Kl the day before raya, next KL to Johor Bahru on the first day. Third day of Raya, JB to KL, and KL-Melaka-KL the day after. I had a break on the 5th, and I safely arrived at Kulim at 5pm(1 hour ago).

I feel physically tired.

Nevertheless, it was a fruitful tired. I am over the moon again. I shall keep it low, at least for now.

I got to see my family, and a couple of friends.

Not to forget the duit raya, it is by far the biggest I've ever received. Shortly afterwards, 90% had to spend for some important reasons(biggest portion for hutang!).

Now that I am back in Kulim, I will kick start my financial saving drive today. Yes today. I reached Kulim at 4.50pm, and at 6.26pm, I have seen close to 10 patients in clinic.

I have got to start working hard again.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

2 comments:

Iza said...

mak aiii..bestnya ko masih dpt duit raya. aku dah 7 thn kut tak dpt duit raya. sobs...skrg aku plak yg kena hulur duit raya

Unknown said...

rezki ko kot dian.hehe..aku pn dh kena bagi duit raya gak.anak sedara je dah 6, adik plak 5.banyak tu!